It is said that each smile reduces stress and adds more years to one’s life. Many a time, people have underestimated the power of a smile. It can brighten your face instantly. A smile can lift your spirit effortlessly. It will change your otherwise sad mode into a happy one in a snap. Smiles can be considered as investments; the more smiles you collect the better and happier you feel.
It is said that babies smile approximately 400 times in a day and adults smile for a mere 20 times in a day. We tend to become too serious about life as we grow up and lose the ability to smile at the simple things in life.
Maybe if we smiled as often as babies do, we would be just as cute, we would look so innocent like babies and we would make this world a better place to live in. We need to get to that place where we become more playful and humorous just like babies. We must stop being always serious about life, we must stop worrying, we must stop being anxious and we definitely need to stop trying to figure out life.
More often than not, we focus on material things and achievements. This takes away our time, happiness and the appreciation for life in its simplicity. We must focus more on the spiritual and emotional aspects of our lives. These bring joy, fulfilment and happiness.
Did you also know that smiling at others, even strangers, can brighten up their day. Smiling is an action of love and many people out there need to be assured that someone out there cares for them. It’s one of the priceless gifts that you can ever give to anyone.
Let the quotes below break a smile on your pretty face.
1. Walk through life You walk through life much easier with a smile on your face Sweet Paul
2. Do what makes you happy Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live Rachel Ann Nunes
3. The person who makes you smile You can tell if that person is special if no matter what kind of mode you are in, that person can always manage to make you smile
4. Listen to your heart Listen to your heart, it knows everything
5. The smallest compliments Sometimes the smallest gestures, smallest compliments or just knowing that someone is thinking about you can be enough to make you smile for the rest of the day
6. Those random memories I love those random memories that make me smile no matter what is going on in my life right now
7. Everything happens for a reason Everything happens for a reason, live it, love it, learn from it! Make your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile
8. Stop the pain Play the moments. Pause the memories. Stop the pain. Rewind the happiness
9. Life is short Life is short, smile while you still have teeth
10. Do what makes you happy Do what makes you happy. Be with those who make you smile. Live as much as you breathe. Laugh as long as you live
11. Somebody’s reason to smile You are somebody’s reason to smile
12. A thousand reasons to smile When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile
13. Make someone smile Make someone smile whenever you can, you never know how much of a difference you could be making in their life at that moment
14. Stay strong Stay strong, make them wonder how you are still smiling
15 . The people in your life Family is always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you as you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile & who love you no matter what
16. Never let anyone dull your sparkle Don’t ever let anyone dull your sparkle
17. Keep whatever makes you smile Whatever makes you feel bad, leave it. Whatever makes you smile, keep it
18. Reason to smile There is always a reason to smile. Find it.
19. Appreciate people Appreciate the people who make you smile
20. Smiling is the best reaction Best advice in two lines; Silence is the best answer for all questions. Smiling is the best reaction in all situations.
21. Everytime you smile Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing Mother Teresa